market-farming - Re: Farm Bureau

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Farm Bureau
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 05:48:03 -0600

Again, no facts, just "somebody said", and "we expect" wolf problems,
and
"I suspect children will be attacked". It's fear mongering, plain as day.
And, predictably, the same old anti-environmentalist slam "they often
prefer no farming". Those are crude propaganda techniques, well worn with
time, and no more convincing now. It's the corporate agenda showing here,
seizing on a very minor issue and blowing it up into a monster to tar all
those concerned with preserving our land and country as weirdo nut cases
against farming.

paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net