market-farming - RE: Markets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kane, Tracy" <TKane AT peacehealth.org>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Markets
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:54:26 -0700

Title: RE: [market-farming] Markets

Hi, I've been ruminating upon this subject also; looking back I'm wondering about the layout of our market, wondering about the setup: We have a great venue, located downtown in a park, and our footprint is of a long "avenue, with producers along one side, and crafters on the other side; however, I'm wondering about what other creative layouts are out there..Any input is always appreciated.