market-farming - Re: Farm Bureau

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Farm Bureau
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 13:15:19 -0600

Very interesting. Funny thing we never hear about these other, more
immediate predators in the agricultural media, AM radio, or mainstream
press. Could it be because "environmentalists" aren't pushing those other
species, and they can't be seized upon by corporate public relations to tar
and feather "environmentalists"?

Sounds like the vulture experiment was a bad idea. But this goes back to
any kind of interference in the natural ecosystem. Everything has
consequences, and often those consequences are hidden to surprise us down
the line somewhere else.

paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net