market-farming - Re: To certify or not to certify

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: To certify or not to certify
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:45:57 -0600

yes, that's what I thought. I might catch flak too, but there is a space on
Fri or Sat evening for "pick your topic". I suggest those of us who are
interested make sure that a "hot topic" is alternatives to "certified
organic" and a unified effort among growers to that end. Alison Wiediger,
Au Naturel Farm