market-farming - Re: To certify or not to certify

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: To certify or not to certify
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:32:34 -0600

I like authentic too, for the very reason that it isn't yet coopted.
Therefore, it will be understood as it is defined. I think it would be neat
if, included in the explanation of what authentic is, is the information
that the terms that growers use need to change as they are coopted by
agribusiness and corporations!

Jill, Wi

I like Coleman's "authentic." We need something to distinguish our farm