market-farming - Re: To certify or not to certify

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ed Clifford" <hmdrawrod AT citlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: To certify or not to certify
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 07:57:18 -0500

Government pay us to grow Organic? I kind of got into this to seperate
myself from Goverment. Why do people look to Gov. to provide what we should
be providing ourselves. People looking to Gov. ended up with NOSB looking
over our shoulders. If we "take" money with one hand the other will be tied
up with strings attached. Like Corporations we will need STAFF to file
forms, form PACs, and in general devote our lives to things other than
farming. I'm sure farming will become a facade to "get" more money. Be
careful what you wish for...you may get it.
Ed
Shale Rock Farm