market-farming - Re: To certify or not to certify

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: Re: To certify or not to certify
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:27:46 -0500

I don't farm with organic methods anymore nore do I care to, but I received a
letter from the state of NJ some months ago saying they would pay for the
cost of organic certification, I don't remember whether the money was state
or federal, did anyone else get this letter? is this a national thing?.

LESSON number one in farmer school is to always duck and hide from any
regulations no matter how reasonable they seem because we always wind up
paying for it out of our hides, there is no such thing in agriculture as
passing costs on to the consumer...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/