market-farming - Farmers Market Display ideas

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Chris Labeots" <CLABEOTS AT baraboo.k12.wi.us>
  • To: <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Farmers Market Display ideas
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 08:45:52 -0600

I'm always looking to improve my customer appeal by improving my display. I
arrange veggies in alternating colors,have 3 levels and price signs on each
vaggie. I have tried recipes, and found that the smaller/shorter the recipe
the more chance it will be used. All of these things have improved my draw.

This summer I'm thinking of putting vitamin content lists on each veg price
card.
to appeal to those "logical" / health buyers. Anyone already doing this?
Where can I find the vitamin contents listed on the web?

Also, if you know of any good picture sites of Farmers Market Displays ,
please let us all know.