livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] World Hunger Best Cured by Small-Scale Agriculture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] World Hunger Best Cured by Small-Scale Agriculture
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:05:10 -0700

Actually I wasn't assuming or criticizing but going by your own website, and
I think what you call false is simply difference of opinion which is how we
learn - hopefully. I just don't agree with growing soil based plants in
water. Of course I agree with recycling fish waste as fertilizer; I use fish
emulsion on some beds. There are aspects of aquaponics as commercially
practiced and permaculture as well that are controversial, and I can't
seriously be expected to agree with everything - nobody can. I wish you
success with it. I won't respond to all the rest.