livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] World Hunger Best Cured by Small-Scale Agriculture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: richard green <greenrw71@hotmail.com>
  • To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] World Hunger Best Cured by Small-Scale Agriculture
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:08:23 +0000

It is an old asian farming practice (no I am not asian), writen very well in the book "Integrated agriculture-Aquaculture Farming Systems" Published in 1980, the Raising Ducks on Fish Ponds, Goose-fish systems and something about piggery wastes in fish ponds. Is good information. Questionable commercial applications in this country but good information for self suffiency types. What is one organisms waste is annother food source. Dehydrated BSF larvey is sold in most reptile supply stores the propriety name eludes my middle aged mind.

Rick