livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Growing sustainable models

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pete Vukovich <pvukovic1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Growing sustainable models
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Don't forget the mineral wealth after all that helped put Allende out of business. I heard they found a trillion or so bucks worth of metals in Afghanistan, probably based on acquiring data from the original russian survey. Supposedly they've found an oil reserve too. Looks like we'll be spending even more taxpayer dollars and wasting our military to subsidize private industry for years to come, guess that's what they call 'strategically valuable'. Wonder whose doing the 'surveying'???

http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/afghanistan-mineral-discovery-a-1-trillion-find/2553

http://story.arabherald.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/2411cd3571b4f088/id/672696/cs/1/