livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Growing sustainable models

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Norma Sutton <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Growing sustainable models
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 00:18:23 -0400

No they won't.  In fact they will attempt to steer you into a money making field.  Even the so called agricultural colleges.
Norma

No college or permaculture course teaches how to make a success of this. Nothing but learning by doing and researching can hope to provide for the masses IF they finally see all that's wrong with industrial food - or can't get it anymore. I wish someone had the solution to all this - I don't and we sell at two markets.

--
I now have 3 books available in my lulu store:

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=174864

visit our farm site
at:http://www.freewebs.com/sweetspringfarm/