livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] the truth about vegetarianism

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <pbunch@cox.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Doug Willhite <drwillhite@earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] the truth about vegetarianism
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 12:29:40 -0700

Doug:

The UN report is only looking at the broad overall picture. Those folks know
very well that there are regional differences and that regional solutions are
needed. The purpose of the report is provide decisions makers all over the
world with good, general information. Each nation has to determine how it
will contribute to a workable global solution. I think it is up to national
governments to integrate their regional needs.