livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Greywater chemistry

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Barbara Fischer" <cen12205@centurytel.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Greywater chemistry
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:22:25 -0500

Don't believe all the "bad" things you hear about comfrey. I grow it and
feed it to my goats. it is toxic only in large amts. I also use it as a
wrap for sprained ankles, etc on me or the goats. Great stuff, wouldn't be
without it. I do grow it here in AR in a tub though as it tends to get out
of hand. At my farm in Illinois it just grows in the garden. I am thinking
this year I will have to pull it back some.

Barbara