livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Greywater chemistry

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Greywater chemistry
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:58:49 -0600

Here's a suggestion: use it to fertilize grass to be composted and later
worked into the food garden.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933