internetworkers - [internetworkers] Diverge [was: Brazilian String Bikinis]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Diverge [was: Brazilian String Bikinis]
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:48:29 -0400

Hello to all the loving, friendly InterNetWorkers !!

Glad to hear that an innocuous email about Brazilian String Bikinis can still whip this group up into an electron froth. Spirited debate is what this country is all about, eh? Regardless, we should still attempt to maintain some modicum of decency towards other posters -- regardless of what you think about their beliefs.

For the record, I have not checked on the NO-MAIL status of our friend Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor. I am not ready to label this person as a spammer; instead affording the benefit of the doubt. I believe it may simply be the case that his caliber for posts to this list is just slightly beneath the threshold of class we regularly display. However, his brief post certainly got this group TALKING!! :) (And it was appropriately labeled "NSFW").

In closing, I offer the immortal words of the Hard Rock Cafe: "Love all, Serve all."

Peace,
Dave M.