internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Brazilian String Bikinis - OT?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Brazilian String Bikinis - OT?
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:34:45 -0400

On 6/5/07, Magnus <magnus AT trilug.org> wrote:
Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> No, blowing smoke in my face and me peeing on you are the same.

This about says it all.

No point in arguing with someone as skewed as this. Arguing with
someone assumes the other party is rational. Clearly not the case here.

So, how is it rational to kill yourself? Because that's what smoking does.
Not only does it kill you, but it kills the people around you who have to
breathe your smoke. Is this the mark of someone rational? Somehow
I don't think so.

Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace