internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Diverge [was: Brazilian String Bikinis]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Diverge [was: Brazilian String Bikinis]
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:51:47 -0400

On 6/5/07, Scott Lundgren <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com> wrote:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151804/quotes

Dom Portwood: Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your
TPS reports.
Peter Gibbons: Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked
to me about it.
Dom Portwood: Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. And
the problem is just that I forgot the one time. And I've already
taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Dom Portwood: Ah! Yeah. It's just we're putting new coversheets on
all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead
and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!

And, I'll see that you get another copy of the memo. Mmm, okay.

Great! Movie!

Cheers,
Tanner

--