internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Where are the martyrs for stable and free iraq?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Where are the martyrs for stable and free iraq?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:15:34 -0400

On Oct 25, 2004, at 9:04 AM, Evan Zimmerman wrote:

If a superior military force invades the US, and we who disagree with
it are forced to fight in the streets by any means necessary, can we
then be accurately labelled terrorists? If our local ministers
encourage us to fight, what does that mean, they're power hungry?

Evan

If Canada invaded North Carolina I wouldn't kidnap my neighbor or the 'foreign kid' down the street and chop his head off in protest. I'd find a way to hurt the invaders.

Killing people that lived in my country, or who were here trying to help us wouldn't be on my top 10 list of ways to get things done.