internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] question
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:53:22 -0400

On Oct 27, 2004, at 12:02 PM, Shea Tisdale wrote:

For those of you on the list who support Bush, can you tell me what is the
main reason for you giving him your support?

Here are the reasons I've been handed on occasion:

--
"Bush is a good leader." <-- focus on the word "leader"

"Bush stands by his convictions." <-- faith over facts (or reason)

"Bush is a good Christian and supports my values." <-- again, faith trumps all
--

These people are not interested in politics, nor in the inherent value of other world citizens. They think America is a Christian country and they are willing to kill every last one of us who thinks differently.

What would Jesus do?

Enjoy the Apocalypse and just smile, smile, smile.