internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Where are the martyrs for stable and free iraq?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Where are the martyrs for stable and free iraq?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:19:35 -0400

On Oct 25, 2004, at 9:29 AM, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

Isn't it pretty ironic that Bush supposedly invaded Iraq because it was
creating a climate for terrorists (e.g. Al Queda). But what has the
invasion resulted in, but a climate that is now amenable to many
terrorist organizations of all types. Rather than reducing terrorism,
he has increased it multiple times. Isn't that the definition of
failure?

Jeremy

Probably not so ironic for the people that live there and now have to go through it day after day.

The thing that frustrates me is that there are many people I've met here in NC that are being used as a wedge issue on the war. A lot of them are under the impression that Bush 'has a better plan' but apparently don't watch the news and even though they disagree with many other issues they use this one to decide to vote against Kerry.