internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] email service suggestions?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] email service suggestions?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:01:13 -0500

On Feb 25, 2004, at 4:29 PM, Rowland Smith wrote:

I'm looking for a permanent email service - something inexpensive that I can use regardless of my ISP. Any suggestions?

See http://fastmail.fm/

You can test it for free and upgrade your account later if you want. It offers more cheaper prices with more functionality than any other service I've seen. Some key points: IMAP, POP, and WEB access, SPAM protection (SpamAssassin), Server side email filtering (Sieve), Virus protection, actively developing new features (like webdav access for premium accounts).

Oh, it's all run on open source software too.

--
Scott (aim: bluecame1)
blog: http://sackheads.org/~scottrus/blog/