internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] email service suggestions?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] email service suggestions?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:05:08 -0500

They don't care. They are only aware of you and your account (all the
domains you registered with them).

Additionally, their customer service is great. If you have a problem they
correct it and send you a very personal email within 24 hours (usually from
Lucy).

000domains is owned by Tucows if that helps to boost the credibility.

I'm only speaking out b/c like I said before I register a lot of domains and
its pertinent that the registrar is easy to work with.

I insist on using 000domains with all my clients who don't yet have a
domain.