internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The Passionate Maker of The Passion of The Christ

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The Passionate Maker of The Passion of The Christ
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:51:29 -0500

.:who also made a fillm called "The Last Temptation of Christ." I read that
:Martin Scorsese did TLTC because he "wanted to be closer to Christ." Now
I'll admit, TLToC had a kick-ass soundtrack. Never saw the movie, tho.

--sil
just so's I'm not misunderstood, I'm only in it for the camerawork and the lighting! (+ a little mythology). If the "graphic violence" creeps me out, I'm outa there faster than a Catholic School kid leaving school when the bell rings;-)
Ed W.

Reported 04.02.25 14:27 from Edward Wesolowski:

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)