internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The Passionate Maker of The Passion of The Christ

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: trekkie AT nomorestars.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The Passionate Maker of The Passion of The Christ
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 01:35:25 -0500

Quoting Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>:

> So, a show of hands. Who here (aside from Matusiak) is planning to go see
> this movie?

No desire whatsoever. From everything I've read it makes a slasher movie
look
tame. I don't need that visulization to understand and like the story of
christ from start to finish.

If the saints and whomever else added their $0.02 to the bible didn't feel the
need to graphically describe it, and yet it's one of the morst powerful story
ever told.