internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] email service suggestions?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] email service suggestions?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:09:14 -0500

on Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 09:06:38PM -0500, Steven Champeon wrote:
> They told me I could delete the name servers and then add them back in
> with different names, but I don't care that much, and I sort of enjoy
> pointing out that they're incompetent. But maybe I'll try again. It's been
> a few months since my last attempt...

Seems they've fixed /that/ little piece of the system, anyway. I
deleted the current nameservers and then replaced them with the /same/
nameservers I had before, and they updated the IPs. Whee. Now on to the
other hundred domains I need to do that to, because their system doesn't
have a database entry for each nameserver so that changes get propogated.

Sigh. It'd be funny if it weren't evidence of complete incompetence. And
if I thought I had a prayer of getting Inflow to delete us from their
rDNS.

Steve

Book publishing is second only to furniture delivery in slowness. -b. schneier