internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] back to important issues

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] back to important issues
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:38:56 -0500

Ian Meyer wrote:
Down south in Harnett County, they/we are a dry county. ABC stores, yes, anything else, no. You *can* get beer/wine at the grocery store though.

Well, Alexander County (across Lake Hickory from my folks in Western
NC,) had a thing where you couldn't purchase cold beer. You could get
all the warm beer you wanted at the grocery, but you had to cool it
after you got home. Funny thing, ice sales are brisk.
The Wilco station on the Catawba County side of the lake has a booming
business in beer. Stacks and stacks and stacks...