internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] TW Phone Service?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] TW Phone Service?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:46:56 -0500

On Jan 6, 2004, at 10:34 AM, Stuart Holcombe wrote:

The company that started this VOIP trend is Vonage (http://www.vonage.com/). Their basic
unlimited plan is $24.99, which I believe is less than TW. The two benefits I see from a service
like this is the unlimited long distance and the ability to have more numbers in different area
codes.

According to the Vonage web site, the identical plan to RR, i.e. unlimited local and long distance is $34.99, the same price as RR.

On Poetry: People could like daffodils if they wanted to, but should not be allowed
to take up more than a page to say so. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC