internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Spam retaliation or not

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lance A. Brown" <lance AT bearcircle.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: " "http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Spam retaliation or not
  • Date: 25 Apr 2003 09:56:30 -0400

Why? I use Evolution on Linux and have procmail w/ SpamAssassin sort my
email into a plethora of incoming mail folders stored in a Maildir
structure. I use Courier-IMAP to access the mail from Evolution.

--[Lance]

Carolina Spirit Quest - www.carolinaspiritquest.org
Celebrate The Circle - www.angelfire.com/nc/celebratethecircle/
My LiveJournal - www.livejournal.com/users/labrown/