internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Spam retaliation or not

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Spam retaliation or not
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:34:26 -0400

i think what everyone needs to do is put on Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing" and be all like "Ahhhh yeah, baby!" and then make sweet love to the spammers of the world. These people need love and affection just like you and me and if we focus more on the love aspects of our relationship with them (instead of trying to shame them into stopping) then perhaps we will find satisfaction for all of us.

i'm talkin' 'bout the love, mang.