internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Spam retaliation or not

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Spam retaliation or not
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:11:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Jean-Paul Louis wrote:
->
->i.e.., if the spammer address is cool AT cool.Coolspecnet.com then report
->Coolspecnet.com

->That should work.

Of course, making life hell for forged addresses (I regularly get spam
from our customer service department, whose email address is listed on the
website and got picked up Zeus knows how long ago by spambots) doesn't
really fit into this line of thinking, does it?

Regards
KJ