internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:22:50 -0500 (EST)

I highly recommend Old Time BBQ between Raleigh and Cary. Coopers a close
second. This is for Eastern style BBQ, for VA style the Short Sugars in
Danville is my fav. I'm not a real big fan of Western NC style, I really
dig Texas style and Memphis as well. Though I must warn you this is
awfully close to a religious or political subject.

I must say that I think Angus Barn is way over rated, the last time I was
there it was mediocore at best. Vinnie's on six forks has been pretty good
in the past. Magionos (?) at South Point had a better filet than Angus
Barn.

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com