internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:33:36 -0500

On Wednesday, December 18, 2002, at 06:04 PM, Steven Champeon wrote:

My mom worked with cement testers, so we always had cement cores instead
of cinder blocks :)

Cement sounds good, but wouldn't they roll around?

I learned to drive in a green Ford Country Squire, in the winter, with two 75 pound bags of rock salt in the back. This had the advantage of also being useful if you got stuck.

The car looked much like this one:
http://www.aswoa.com/wpe294.jpg

Ending a sentence with a preposition is nothing to be ashamed of.
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC