internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:17:13 -0500

No, no, I've done this too...

Only it was with a Camry in a field that was a little wet, no ice was involved. ;) And it was back when I was in high school, and had just gotten my license, and I blew the power steering pump. Bad, bad bad...

But, I can at least certainly say it was a hell of a lot of fun.

Regards,
Tom

Bill Geschwind wrote:
You guys are starting to scare me!