internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Trent Lott, segregationist

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Trent Lott, segregationist
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:33:52 -0500

Maria C Winslow wrote:
Tom is a *reformed* lawyer, remember?

Always striving to better myself.

In that regard, I am now *available* for respectable work. I have completed the MBA degree and am actively looking for non-law work in the real world. If you hear of any opening you think might be suitable for one of my talents, please let me know.

I'm looking for gigs involving strategic planning, business development, organizational development and/or training, and other kinds of conceptualization work. I am avoiding jobs involving sales or repetitive, detail-oriented work.

TIA

TaB