internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Trent Lott, segregationist

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Trent Lott, segregationist
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 10:09:36 -0500

#1 - Maybe if enough people read about and react to Trent Lott's segregationism, it will actually catch some traction in the commercial media and snowball into some kind of "resignation" hype. At least it would hamper him temporarily. Or maybe long term. There are a lot of Negroes in Mississippi, last I checked.

#2 - Steve Champeon uses NetNanny?

TaB