internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo! News - U.S. to Name Ship for Ex-President Bush

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo! News - U.S. to Name Ship for Ex-President Bush
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 21:37:02 -0500

On Monday 09 December 2002 08:3820pm, Bill Geschwind wrote:

> At least Clinton was successful in doing a few
> things, such as pulling the US military out of areas where we had no
> business being in in the first place (Haiti, Somalia, etc.)...

You can say many good things about Clinton. Even the fact that he had
sex while on the job can be viewed as a "good thing", as he showed the
world that he "still had it" ;)

But calling Somalia a successful mission is an overstatement bigger than
a 125-story building with a bright fucsia neon sign on top that says
"Overstatement".

Please.

Salut,
Josep