internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Trent Lott, segregationist

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Trent Lott, segregationist
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:48:05 -0500

on Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 02:24:11PM -0500, Thomas C. Meggs wrote:
> My only question is this:
>
> Are Thomas Beckett and Steven Champeon friends in real life? Or do they
> just poke fun at each other on Internet Workers all day long? ;)

*sniff* Me? Congregate with lawyers? Nah. :)

Yeah, I've known Tom for, what, six? seven years? In other words, long
enough that we can make fun of eachother on lists, but not long enough,
sadly, to have given him advice on his choice of career.

Book publishing is second only to furniture delivery in slowness. -b. schneier