internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Trent Lott, segregationist

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Trent Lott, segregationist
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:58:18 -0500

on Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 09:18:19AM -0500, Thomas Beckett wrote:
> Pass it on, friends, pass it on. Let's take down Trent Lott.

How can we take him any lower than he already is? He's already a lawyer,
isn't he?

Oh, and BTW - when I went to confirm this:

http://lott.senate.gov/

I was denied access:

Problem Report

Access denied to system because of URL Filter Configuration.

Message ID

FILTER_DENIED

Problem Description

Your system was configured to deny access to the requested URL.

Possible Problem Cause

Request denied, as specified in the local filter list configuration.

Possible Solution

Contact your network support team if this problem persists.

Book publishing is second only to furniture delivery in slowness. -b. schneier