internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Road Report

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lance A. Brown" <lance AT bearcircle.net>
  • To: Internetworkers List <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Road Report
  • Date: 04 Dec 2002 20:14:05 -0500

Ugh.

Took me 1:45 minutes to get from 54/55 up Hw 147 to Hillsborough. Left
at 5PM and got into Hillsborough at 6:45. Grrrr... There was still
plenty of milk and bread left at the Food Lion. :-)

--[Lance]

Carolina Spirit Quest: http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/
Celebrate The Circle: http://www.angelfire.com/nc/celebratethecircle/