internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Road Report

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Road Report
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 16:44:57 -0500

I left RTP for Raleigh at 2:30, got home about 3:45. It wasn't that bad once I got past 540. Waiting until later may be a better idea since the roads don't seem all that bad. Good luck, Roger

Lance A. Brown wrote:
Well, Hwy 54 in front of my office, near the 54/55 intersection is a
parking lot. I was going to leave a few minutes ago, took a look out
the window, and walked back to my desk. I'd rather spend time here and
deal with somewhat worse roads than be stuck on the roads for an hour
getting home....

Other reports indicate 40 is jammed up as well.