internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] snowing in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria C Winslow <maria.winslow AT windows-linux.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] snowing in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:16:52 -0500

During the blizzard of '00, we were stuck at home (NW Raleigh) for *eight*
days. There was no scraping the road because we were outside the city limits.
I thought it was hilarious that our neighbor got stuck in his Lexus SUV,
while Rowland came tooling around in his Sebring convertible with ease and
rescued us for dinner.

You do need something to eat for eight days, though. Or drink, as the case
may
be :)

Maria