internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] snowing in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Morris <scmorris AT ifndef.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] snowing in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:28:35 -0600 (CST)

<- lots of snow driving experience despite being from 'round here.

nothing funnier than the look on the 4wd toyota drivers face as i went by
in my vette a couple years ago. hope he had fun getting out of that ditch.

Scott Morris scmorris AT ifndef.com
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.
pub 1024D/146D0BC9 2000-11-29 scmorris
Key fingerprint = 5348 7697 85AA 2117 8E7C 9A13 26BA C4FF 146D 0BC9