internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Road Report

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Morris <scmorris AT ifndef.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Road Report
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:39:36 -0600 (CST)

taking back roads from miami blvd to leesville rd took me about 1 1/2 hrs.
no accidents just stupid drivers.
why... WHY would you SLOW DOWN for an uphill climb.

Scott Morris scmorris AT ifndef.com
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.
pub 1024D/146D0BC9 2000-11-29 scmorris
Key fingerprint = 5348 7697 85AA 2117 8E7C 9A13 26BA C4FF 146D 0BC9