internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] snowing in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • Cc: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] snowing in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:45:02 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Chris Hedemark wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 03:32 PM, burnett AT pobox.com wrote:
>
> > Thomas apparently knows the secret that french toast tastes better with
> > Stoli Vanil or Oranj added to the milk.
>
> I think that ABC is discriminating against Scandinavian-Americans.

They, along with the FDA, are discriminating against us bohemians: can't
get absinthe around here either.

> What does a guy have to do around here to get some Aquavit?

Shop outside the state.

> (Norwegian potato vodka... the only substance known to man that can render
> lutefisk edible)

Thanks for the help with my diet, that image just killed my appetite for
the entire evening. :)

Steve
--
Steve Burnett burnett AT pobox.com http://www.pobox.com/~burnett/
System Administration Technical Documentation Information Retrieval