internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Road Report

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Road Report
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:31:59 -0500

I left my office on campus at UNC at 3:30 and it took me a full hour to
make it from the S-10 lot next to the baseball stadium to Cameron Avenue
(about halfway across campus). I basically abandoned my car in the
parking lot behind "Upper Quad," walked around campus and town a bit and
then in about ten minutes walked back to my office. I'm just going to
hang out around here, until time to go to Cat's Cradle. As of about 20
minutes ago traffic on campus was still pretty much at a standstill and
Columbus Street and Franklin Street did not look any better. If you need
to go anywhere, reconsider. If you have to go, wait a few hours until
rush hour is over with and then reconsider again.

- Bill