internetworkers - RE: Blogs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <czei AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Blogs
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:24:29 -0400

On Monday 22 April 2002 06:39 pm, you wrote:
> The "Blog" meme has definitely hit the big time in mass media awareness.
> Here's another piecefrom the Post today.
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A25512-
> 2002Apr21.html

This article reminds me of an NPR piece where they talked about how to a
journalist two examples of anything is a trend, and three examples is a
movement.

All this talk of changing paradigms reminds me of the eighties when I
couldn't
wait each day to read USENET posts to read what my favorite net personalities
had to say :-;

(I wonder how to get email programs not to word-wrap URLs?)

--
Michael Czeiszperger
czei AT webperformanceinc.com