internetworkers - RE: Blogs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sarah Ovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Blogs
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:04:56 -0400

Hi everyone, I am about to leave for the art car parade in Houston. We'll have web cams mounted on the car & will be running the cams on my website during parade events on Friday and Saturday mornings. I've also got a web journal about the car and the trip (which I've been calling a "weblog", oh no! I'm apparently misusing the term! even though it's not in the dictionary and everyone I know uses it this way! the horror!) and lots of photos. Hope you all will have a chance to check it out! Here's the URL:

http://www.ovenall.com/artcar/

don't know if this qualifies as "bizarre" but at least it's not about Microsoft. In fact, it has nothing to do with Microsoft, because the laptop is an iBook :)
--
Undersea Mah Jongg
http://www.ovenall.com/artcar