internetworkers - RE: Blogs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jay Cuthrell <jay AT fudge.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Blogs
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:57:17 -0400

Well, at least there are no articles that talked about
how Sun's Java team created JavaScript... oh wait...

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/javascript/2001/04/06/js_history.html

lather. doom. repeat.

"Oh come on people, everyone calls it a PVC pipe" -- marketing person
at former employer when asked if they saw ANY humor in provisioning
circuits by me (I worked in building supply during college)

On 22 April 2002 at 10:39PM, thomas AT tbeckett.com <thomas AT tbeckett.com> said:

> The "Blog" meme has definitely hit the big time in mass media awareness.
> Here's another piecefrom the Post today.
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A25512-
> 2002Apr21.html
[snip]