internetworkers - Re: collapse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Medical Illustration <druid AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: collapse
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:18:19 -0400

Not to annoy anyone, because I respect and admire the stance of the people
who express sentiments similar to those below.

However, what exactly does anyone see as a good, non violent reaction to
this? Someone earlier mentioned capturing & imprisoning the responsible
parties, but I don't see that as a possibility without extreme violence
coming to both sides... So what exactly would a non violent solution look
like in this case?

Curious,
Drew